Monday, October 18, 2010

Stoves For Mobilehomes

IL CASTELLO SPETTRALE:FESTA DI HALLOWEEN

Dear friends, friends all,
Saturday, October 30


18.00
YOU CAN NOT FAIL TO READ
the housekeeper
WITH PROJECTIONS TABLES
with super player SIMONE MARETTE
!!!!! E 'reading for adults, not in the sense that women are daring, but it will be a lot of atmosphere, Prisons in the dark room in the Palazzo Pio ... beautiful!
Places are limited to 25 little people, so if you are interested to see the work of the genius of Simon Maretti, clumsiness or behind the scenes of Sara Gavioli that winds up cables between the projector, a stereo, a flashlight and a small table Children / Dwarfs (of course, is for me ..) including a lectern, you can not miss. Please contact

Falco Magic
, or call us at 059649961. It sounds like a tele-shopping.
Registration opens next Monday, or October 25.
Pretend you had a fight just to have had your place, and tell me what you had to fight for it, so that I have and I am gullible pleasure. you look! Dai though, eh.

PS Maretti Simone will also take two laboratories at 16 and 17 always room in the prisons, so if you bring her children to hear his stories, it's really worth.
I will disguise myself by nana / minion

/ seienne child to follow him blending into the crowd. And I swear, I will have to engage much.





0 comments:

Post a Comment