Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dimention Of Shot Put Circle

Evil.

I sit against the wall of my room, with his legs crossed and his head wearily against the wall and his eyes distracted looking out the window.
not see anything. Only evil.
The evil of an incurable disease, the evil of despair, resignation, loneliness.
not think of anything. Only to evil.
the evil of a drunk I love you, of promises not delivered, a fatal accident.
not hear anything. Only evil.
The evil of a Child Never Born, insane murders, physical violence and mental health.
not believe in anything. Only to evil.
to evil because of the loss, absence, indifference from the vacuum of a kiss mature. Mali
that hurt.
Mali who do not give peace.
Mali to feel bad.
But I'm not afraid of them, not fear them.
Cause I know you'll kill me.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment