Tuesday, December 7, 2010

White Stuff From The Anus

MEMEMOSTRAMEME


Dear! Today I anticipate that my show will be held at SPACE
MEME
in Carpi,
the month of December / January with the original drawings in the book
"The Governess. Allegra story of a corpse believer



Saturday, December 18 to 19.00

I expect many and partygoers ALL ' OPENING

Not even to ask, will be on display boards in the Governess and some pleasant surprises. I promise to do everything in time ... Find out if the
Gavioli keeps his promises!
There will also be good music for fear of Santa Claus alias djeio Bergonzini Philip, known to the masses as


Klaus Augenthaler
, good snacks, good beer and good things, come on. And do not say I did not know, you have to go to the hairdresser or have already made an appointment by the chiropodist. I will look numerosiiii, and who can not be marked on 'address book (in proportion to my small size) black.
Small but bad.
careful not to the end of the ruler.



0 comments:

Post a Comment