Sunday, December 19, 2010

Colyte How Long Does Diarrhea Last

INAUGURAZIONE MOSTRA AL MEME









Dear, who is Space at the inauguration came to Meme knows that succeeded very well (even if it would snow the population has been decimated by viewers), who does not if the face was telling. Here are some photos, as usual I have great timing, and I pulled out my camera until late, but if someone sends me of her, I add the complete package. (Thanks Phil)
You can see a wide survey of pics on flickr meme or their facebook page.
For the event I created a theme Ruler of the pins.
Thanks to everyone who attended the happy event, and who is not ... beccatevi the curse of the Ruler! hhahahahahahah (devilish laugh ...)



Appartetuttooooo the exhibition will be open until January 22, also the

January 15 Re-present
READING WITH SIMONE MARETTE

0 comments:

Post a Comment