Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Trade Pokemon With Yourself On Vba

I MURI DELLE MURA






I know, I would have had to write this post last week but I did it! However, Friday, Jan. 7 (no comments, please ...) I went with a broom to Rome to decorate the walls of the walls (a great local neighborhood San Lorenzo). Today was my turn, followed by two other illustrators. So, in short, is was a beautiful evening, beautiful people warm, joyful friends, good music ( Daniele Fiaschi
cheered me work, followed by DJ sets by Massimiliano Lancioni), and the decoration is coming very well. I want more?
In fact, I would go back every weekend in Rome, then ingaggiatemi. I eat a little, not dirty.
Thanks to the dear children of Mura, Silvia, earth, to all those who came to jump, who stopped a little to watch.
photos are courtesy of Massimiliano
Lancioni
and
Silvia Santiros
i.

0 comments:

Post a Comment